The CSPS 74th Annual Meeting will take place from June 16-20, 2020 at the at the Fairmont Château Frontenac Hotel in Quebec City.
Each year, close to 300 Canadian Plastic Surgeons and trainees attend the CSPS Annual Meeting to network, share information with one another, and to learn from their colleagues and experts presenting as part of a world-class scientific program.
Upcoming CSPS Annual Meetings
2020: June 16-20 at the Fairmont Château Frontenac in Quebec City, Quebec
2021: June 15-19 at the Fairmont Château Whistler, Whistler, BC
- Deadline to submit an abstract: Abstracts are no longer being accepted.Abstracts are no longer being accepted for the June 2020 Annual meeting.In a telephone conference meeting and after much deliberation, the Board of Directors of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons […]In a telephone conference meeting and after much deliberation, the Board of Directors of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons […]The CSPS Annual Meeting will be anchored on a diversified and informative world-class scientific program. 2019 Scientific Program […]Past Scientific ProgramsView the list of Scientific Presentation Award Winners as a PDF document.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day - BRA-Day
BRA Day is an initiative designed to promote education, awareness and access for women who may wish to consider post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.
Locate a Surgeon
Only physicians who are certified in Plastic Surgery are Plastic Surgeons. There is no foolproof way to choose a Plastic Surgeon or to guarantee your results. However, there are a few basics, which can help you to decide.
The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons comprises nearly 500 Plastic Surgeons and is focused on sharing knowledge and expertise, improving quality of care, and advancing the practice of plastic surgery in Canada.
- About CSPS
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Medical Professionals
- Apply to be a Member
- Pay Dues
- Annual Meeting
- CSPS News
- Code of Ethics
- Practice Opportunities
- Training Programs
- Women Plastic Surgeons of Canada
- Young Surgeons
- International Meetings
- Canadian Wait Times Alliance
- Information for Plastic Surgeons
- Continuing Professional Development
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- President’s Medal
- Educational Foundation
UsCanadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
Mailing AddressPO Box/CP 60192 Saint-Denis
Montreal, QC, H2J 4E1
Street Address803 Laurier Avenue E. #2,
Montreal, QC H2J 1G2Ph: 514-843-5415; 800-665-5415