BRA Day is an initiative designed to promote education, awareness and access for women who may wish to consider post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.
Active Membership in the CSPS is open to specialists in plastic surgery practicing in Canada and certified by:
- the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada,
- the American Board of Plastic Surgery and/or
- the Collège des médecins du Québec
Royal College certified plastic surgeons practicing in the United States are also eligible for Active membership.
Associate Membership in the CSPS is open to plastic surgeons practicing outside of Canada, who in the past have attended a CSPS Annual Meeting and are known to the membership.
The deadline for the next cycle of membership applications is April 23, 2018.
To become a full member:
- complete the application form and
- forward it and two letters of nomination from CSPS members to the address noted on the form prior to the deadline
To become a Junior member complete the application form and return it to the address noted on the form.
Membership inquiries and inquiries about reactivating membership should be directed to:
PO Box 60192 Saint Denis
Montreal, QC H2J 4E1