BRA Day is an initiative designed to promote education, awareness and access for women who may wish to consider post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.
Submit an Abstract to the CSPS Annual Meeting
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2019
1. Include title in abstract file
2. Do not include authors’ names in the abstract file
3. Tips & Pearls Session = 50 words (free format)
4. All others = 300 words using the following format
Title; 1. Purpose; 2. Method; 3. Results; 4. Conclusions and 5. Teaching Objectives (a maximum of three sentences describing 1-3 teaching objectives of your presentation.) See attached document on Writing Learning Objectives .
NB: Abstracts may be submitted in French or English. Oral and Poster presentations may be made in French or English or both. There will be no simultaneous translation.
Please note that it will not be possible to edit an abstract after it has been submitted.
* Denotes a required field for submission