The CSPS 73rd Annual Meeting will take place from June 25-29, 2019 at the Delta Hotel in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador.
Each year, close to 300 Canadian Plastic Surgeons and trainees attend the CSPS Annual Meeting to network, share information with one another, and to learn from their colleagues and experts presenting as part of a world-class scientific program.
Upcoming CSPS Annual Meetings
2020: June 16-20 at the Fairmont Château Frontenac in Quebec City, Quebec
2021: June 15-19 at the Fairmont Château Whistler, Whistler, BC
- Deadline to submit an abstract: February 1, 2019Abstract submission deadline: February 1, 2019The 73rd Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons will be held at the Delta Hotel in St. […]The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons will meet from June 25 to 29, 2019 at the Delta Hotel in St. […]The CSPS Annual Meeting will be anchored on a diversified and informative world-class scientific program. Scientific Program Highlights - 2018 […]Past Scientific ProgramsView the list of Scientific Presentation Award Winners as a PDF document.
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day - BRA-Day
BRA Day is an initiative designed to promote education, awareness and access for women who may wish to consider post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.
Locate a Surgeon
Only physicians who are certified in Plastic Surgery are Plastic Surgeons. There is no foolproof way to choose a Plastic Surgeon or to guarantee your results. However, there are a few basics, which can help you to decide.
The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons comprises nearly 500 Plastic Surgeons and is focused on sharing knowledge and expertise, improving quality of care, and advancing the practice of plastic surgery in Canada.
- About CSPS
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Aesthetic Procedures
- Medical Professionals
- Apply to be a Member
- Pay Dues
- Annual Meeting
- CSPS News
- Code of Ethics
- Practice Opportunities
- Training Programs
- Women Plastic Surgeons of Canada
- Young Surgeons
- International Meetings
- Canadian Wait Times Alliance
- Information for Plastic Surgeons
- Continuing Professional Development
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- President’s Medal
- Educational Foundation
UsCanadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
Mailing AddressPO Box/CP 60192 Saint-Denis
Montreal, QC, H2J 4E1
Street Address803 Laurier Avenue E. #2,
Montreal, QC H2J 1G2Ph: 514-843-5415; 800-665-5415